Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Papercraft - Book



remember the Papercraft book I told you about a while ago, well my very own copy arrived yesterday, I haven't had the chance to look through the whole thing properly yet, I excitedly flicked through until I found Hoot Wink my NaniBird design.
The Nanibird template is designed by the super talented Josh McKible.
Hoot Wink is in Batch 3. If you want to make it or any of the other cute Nanibirds you can download them for free and get cutting and sticking.
This book is published by Gestalten click here to see some more amazing pages from the book you can get a copy here USA and here UK.

13 comments:

Desiree said...

congratz, looks awesome! love those lil nanibirds!

Little Sparrow said...

Wow that book looks really cool! :) will have to get myself a copy! i love the second picture with all that food!!!

Emily said...

Ooh! Fun!
I want one too!

Peter Breese said...

That looks like a truly cool book.

Mónica said...

Hi Amy! thanks for share :)
Nice weekend :)

Mónica said...

Hi Amy! thanks for share :)
Nice weekend :)

C.B. Canga said...

nice!!

yoon see said...

Yes, I really can connect with you.
Congras Amy! Your NaniBird is so cute and creative.
Congrats on being feature both in NaniBird and papercraft book.
I know you really enjoy it and hope that you have more contributions on the above.
Congrats again!

Victoria said...

Congratulations! Looks like a beautiful book!

Francisco Martins said...

Wow! Congrats amy! This is awesome!! the book looks great :)
Your NaniBird rocks!!

Francisco

valerie walsh said...

Brilliant and wonderful :)

Mariana Parrotta said...

Yes, I remember ! Congratz ^.^

Mariana Parrotta said...

Yes, I remember ! Congratz ^.^