Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pika Package Project

I am taking part in Octobers Pika Package project, it's a great concept thought up by the super talented Amy Ng from Pika Land.
For those of you who have never heard about it you can read more about it here and see some lovely pictures of the previous participants art.

Here is my contribution in process:
Its a production line at the moment and I have to mail it out this week.
I went with a doggy theme because who doesn't like a cute lil pup?
As you can probably see the little circles go behind the dog card and I hammer in a little stud and washer, you turn the circle and see what our little dog friend is thinking..........
Here's all (or some) of his thoughts:
(a fire hydrant! a bird, a bone and WOOF)

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Amy,it's so so so cute,great work!!!

Bethany said...

These are very cool! I know some people who would love the dogs! And the house and your curtain idea is really great too! Now you've got me thinking of all kinds of cool ideas!